Thursday, January 06, 2005

Guitars, Webcams and Little Green Army Men

I know it's been a while but it's been pretty busy. Before I get started I would like to point out the picture of Squishy Santa at the bottom of the Squishy Santa post. I finally got the software to post pictures on the blog. I'll try to post some you may find interesting.

Quick update on Squishy Santa. The next day when I went into work there were little green army men lined up on the top of one of the computers. The guy who works there said it was a perimiter defense against Squishy Santa. People talked about Operation Squishy Santa for a couple of days. It seems it was a success after all.

My guitar finally arrived. It actually arrived a while ago but they "forgot" to tell me. Anyway, it's really good to have a guitar back in my hands. I haven't really had a chance to play it yet but Saturday is my day off.

My wife and I finally got our Webcams to work. We were having problems with the server that I connect to the internet through. It works now but my connection is too slow for voice and video so we just chat in the little chat window and see each other in the video window.

This isn't as indepth as most of my blogs but I can't keep my eyes open or think straight right now. Just wanted to give you a quick post since it had been a while. I'll put some more pictures up Saturday and try to give you something a little bit more interesting to read. I'll add a picture to the end of this blog of the view of my front yard on Christmas morning. It pretty much sums up how Christmas was here.



Christmas Morning Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, we have some front yards around here that kind of look like this, too -- well, without the military vehicles, of course. It's been uncharacteristically wet for the past week, and we're expecting more. Bring it on!

I loved the picture of Squisy Santa - I sort of feel close to the little guy after having read so much about him.

It's good to see that you have an actual "home" away from home. It looks cozy - sort of like a college dorm room, but without the dorm mother.

I know there are a lot of people that will be glad to see the guitar sitting there. Many of us know about your passion for music and the guitar will be like having a friend right there with you. Neeny

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly, your mud matches our back yard when there isn't snow on it since there isn't grass up yet. The mail lady got stuck in front of the mailbox and Dad had to get her out. There is just something about mud that must be running in the family now! The guitar looks quite nice and should remind you how many people love you and some sacrifice for you. We will expect great things for the album now. Let's see-a song a month maybe? Glad to hear the little green army men are protecting our classified info from the squishy red figurehead. Never know who might invade, as he has lots of followers. zm

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so cool your able to post pictures now, how fun for us readers, looking forward to your next blog on Saturday. Are you still going to share with us what all you got for Christmas? Glad to hear Squishy Santa was a success and thanks for posting the picture, it's always good to picture a face with a name. scm

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so cute to see the squishy little santa with his jolly little sweet smile. How could anyone not smile at such a joviale little face. Glad you got your guitar. Hope that it brings you much enjoyment and a way to lift you up when you are down. It's nice that you can share a little bit of your world through digital pictures with us. TM

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home