Saturday, July 02, 2005

Photo update

SCM has requested new pictures so she's got em. Her requests were the ones that prompted me to start the photo album in the first place, and she is probably one of the most loyal readers. So SCM, I updated the FOB Justice section of the photo album and I'll try not to neglect it so much in the future.

In other news I've got what's called a freedom rest pass coming. It's a three or four day pass to the "green zone" in Baghdad. I don't know all the details yet but I think there's a hotel with a pool so all the rest doesn't really matter. I'll fill you in more when I find out the details.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like you are up high in the car bomb picture. Your church had your picture with children up yesterday.Lots more trees there! I knew you said there were, but I was surprised. ZM

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home