Monday, September 06, 2004

My Room at Ft. Sill

This is my room at Ft. Sill. I figured out how to put digital pictures on the posts now so I will occasionally post them when they are interesting. We had dinner with some of the new IRR soldiers that have come in over the weekend. They are not at all happy that we are in the hotels while they are in the trailers. We ate with a few officers and we played dumb concerning the living arrangements. Apparently from now on the IRR soldiers stay in trailers with 65 people to a room. I'm glad we were the first ones through. Our reservations are good until Sep 10th. Hopefully we will be out of here by then.

I found out today that we will be drawing weapons tomorrow morning to qualify. It seems as though they are really pushing to get us through this. That is fine with me because I don't want to live in the trailers.






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GWM. The accomodations are good for now. Remember this is the military and you are being sent to a war zone so it will get hotter and less comfortable over there.

Our prayers will be with you and your family while you are gone. The Lord loves you and so do we. We are proud of you always and especially now as you defend our freedom from terrorists and tyrannical despots in this world.

The steps of a good man are ordered of the Lord still is true so we trust your steps will be safe and sure with Him in your life.

This is the first blogging I have ever done so if I say anything wrong please forgive me.

The posting is anonymous, but this is Pastor Hansen your friend now and for eternity.

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a very good writer !!

hfr

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home