Sunday, January 30, 2005

Hello From Germany

Just wanted to take the opportunity to say hello from Germany. I've never been able to say that before, and I'm not sure I ever will again. So without further delay......Hello From Germany. (conduct spell check) Hey, this is the first Blog so far that didn't turn up any misspelled words. Either I'm getting smarter, or I just used stupider words in this one. (conduct spell check again) I guess I ruined it because I misspelled the word misspelled. I was sure there was only one s but the computer tells me there's two. It still looks wrong so I'm going to tell myself it was right the first time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well one good thing, you have been to Germany now. We await hearing from you now. I called your wife to see if she had heard anything and she was also awaiting with anticipation. We love you. zm

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I've been there! Did you get to see much other than a terminal waiting area? Cold? CnH

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home