Monday, September 19, 2005

Almost Home


Right now I'm sitting at a computer in Kuwait waiting for a flight to the States. My experience in Iraq is officially over. I flew out of Baghdad and into Kuwait on the 17th and expect to fly out of Kuwait for the States within the next day or two. I know you are anxiously chomping at the bit to find out what the outcome of the game show is but I only have 30 minutes on the computer and it took about 29 for this page to load. Rest assured I will resolve the situation within the next few days. In order to keep your curiosity I'd like to briefly summarize a few of the details. It seems this plot of deception includes such key players as Pete Townshend legendary guitarist for the band The Who, Chuck Norris famous martial artist, and a strange contraption that, on initial investigation, seems to be a the new invention of a totally wireless catheter/cell phone. Weird I know but I couldn't make this stuff up even if I tried. Well, maybe if I tried really hard. Anyway, I'll bring this whole nasty episode to a proper ending once I have a little more time at the computer. Until then I'll enjoy my last few hours in the middle east and look forward the once again inhaling the ever present air of Freedom only to be had in the God Fearing U. S. of A.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord and don't pass any more ammunition

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pete Townshend! I knew it!

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, praise the Lord, don't pass the ammnunition but don't get on that sin wagon.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn that Petey! If I've told him once I've told him a thousand times. And Chuck, can't rely on him to do anything right.

Glad your safely on on your way home. God Speed!

Jamie (the good one :o)

7:55 PM  
Blogger Chevy Rose said...

God bless and have a safe trip home.((Welcome Home Hug))

8:17 PM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Thank you God. I am so glad your journey of roulette is over and you are safe and sound. Wishes sent your way for safe travel. Thanks for your service and also for letting us go along.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooooo glad you are back on US soil. Thank God for freedom and the men and women like you who give. Thank you.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home