Saturday, September 11, 2004

How to Post a Comment

Some people have said they are having difficulty posting comments. I would love to hear all of your comments so I will give you a little step by step to post a comment.

First, go to the end of the post you would like to comment on.

Second, Click on the word comment. It will have a number next to it showing how many comment have been posted. Not the little picture of the envelope. That is used to e-mail that particular post to someone if you wish to do so.

Third, scroll to the end of the comments and click the words"Post a Comment". This should bring up a little window where you can type stuff. Here you type stuff.

Fourth, when you are satisfied with your comment you click the "Publish Your Comment" button.

That should do it. I would say if you are having trouble, post a comment and I'll help more but....

I just did a spel chek after that last secshion and yule bee happy two know that, up untel this point this is the furst post I've dun that spell cheker didn't find any mistaks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I think I now know how to post a comment. I see my last one was posted. Today is Sunday and I know these are hard days for you and your family. Lord bless them with all the grace they need for this day.
Would that we all could live each day knowing what the important things are and what is the trivia. Thanks for sharing that with us. It helps us too.
Indiana Dad

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you better check that spell checker. LOL. I think it needs a little fine tuning.TM

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, just read the updates and appreciated your sharing, especially how things that were important a few months ago don't seem like a big deal now. God & family are the only important things - you're right! God is in control and it's all about obedience. We serve an Awesome God! He will give you and your family the strength that is needed each day. May God continue to give you peace. You and your family remain in our prayers. P & M cousins

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home