Friday, October 08, 2004

Mrs. GWM

Since I am here (Mrs. GWM), I thought I would take the time to check out my husband's laptop and post a blog at the same time. I personally like how the keys click on the keyboard and the screen is really nice. Two thumbs up for this magical portal into the world of the internet. I hope you all are enjoying my husband's view of his experience, and of course his sense of humor. I strongly encourage you to post a comment when you have a chance. This blog allows us to feel connected with GWM and his IRR life right now. I think it would help him to feel connected with you through your comments. Well, I must pass the computer over for mail call. Take care.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't think I would be reading something from you on the blog when this started, what a surprise! Have a great weekend. :-)
KSW

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to see that the other half has a few comments for this blog and it's nice that you share them with us as well. We are enjoying the connection we are able to have with GWM through this blog. TM

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PTL you got to see one another before deployment. Our prayers continue to be with you and your children.How does it feel to be back on old stomping grounds? Modern tech is great and I am anxious to see how much we can hear from you after you are shipped out. The world has come a long way !!zm

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home