Sunday, February 13, 2005

Photo Album

Alright blog fans, you asked and I delivered. On the right side of this page just below the archives should be a link that says Photo Album. Click that puppy and see if it works. When I tried it tonight it was a little slow to load, but be patient. I only loaded pictures on the pages called "Kuwait" and "Baghdad". I have more but I'm getting tired. I'll put some more up in the next few days. I'm pretty proud that I figured it out in the first place. It turned out better than I had hoped. I actually had to learn some HTML to be able to do it. If you don't know what that is don't worry. It's the magic that lets you click on a word and bring up my photo album. I'll add more photos in the next few days. If you have anything you are curious about here ask and I'll take a picture of it if I can.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GWM

What are those large gray square shapes sitting outside each of the trailers? I did figure out the problem to opening the window larger on each picture. Your downloads are fine. TM

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures can't wait for more. It couldn't have been more easy to access and view the pictures, large and clear. You did a great job setting it all up. Thanks for spending the time for us "photo fans". Oh yeah "Happy Valentine's Day!" scm

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home