Saturday, April 02, 2005

E-mail

The comments don't really roll in like they used to. Maybe you're just timid to have everyone read what you have to say. Not a problem. If you look over by the link to the photo album you will see a new link that says "EMAIL ME!" click that and see what happens. If it works like I think it will you should be able to send me an e-mail. I'll check tomorrow to see if anyone actually cares that I'm here risking my life to fight for the very freedom you sleep under at night. Not that you should feel pressured to e-mail or anything.

Tonight I had the best dinner I've had since I've been deployed. They had a row of BBQ pits outside the chow hall tonight and they cooked the most tender juiciest steaks I can remember eating. We also had pecan pie. I think Disneyland has some stiff competition from FOB Mahmudiah for the happiest place on earth.

Anyway, drop me an e-mail if you don't feel like leaving a comment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I care, I care!zm

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was informed of the mistake I mailed with my first comment to you. I do apologize, but I wanted to let you know that I care and I truly appreciate what you are doing. tlo

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home